Monday, November 1, 2010

Start thinking about giving meaningful gifts for the holidays!


I know the holidays are still two months away, but now is the perfect time to get started on a Bellflower Book for the special person in your life who has everything material and deserves something meaningful.


Last year I worked with my very large extended family to create a book of love and memories for my 90 year old grandmother. This is a photo of us looking at the book together. She is losing her short term memory, so this book has been a wonderful way to remind her on a daily basis of how much her 8 children, 20 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren love her.


Creating my grandmother's Bellflower Book allowed for my family members to share memories and express their appreciation. This book ended up being a gift, not only to my grandmother, but to the whole family. There are multiple copies in circulation and I am so happy that my children will now have photos and documentation of the wonderful time we all spent at my grandparents'.


Seriously, get started on a Bellflower Book for the special person who has truly made a difference in your life and the lives of many others =). It would be hard to give a better gift than heartfelt words of love and appreciation! Learn more at www.BellflowerBooks.com!


Use the code HOLIDAYSPECIAL to save $20 on your order. It expires December 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment